Gorgeous Hair = Apple Cider Vinegar
We all have been using Apple Cider Vinegar in our diet as a salad dressing for years, now it’s time to know about its excellent hair cleansing and strengthening properties for healthy and gorgeous hair. Why pay for an expensive hair treatment to achieve scalp and hair health when there is a way to achieve natural healthy and beautiful hair using Apple Cider Vinegar.
Conventional hair care products are strongly alkaline that can cause a lot of damage to the hair and scalp whereas Apple cider vinegar is packed with nutrients that are great for building luscious locks, including B vitamins, Vitamin C, and potassium.
What kind of Apple Cider Vinegar should I use?
We suggest using unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar with mother. It gives the hair more body and luster and helps in fighting hair loss. Before trying any method, apply diluted Apple Cider Vinegar to a small area of your scalp to test for allergic sensitivity or skin reaction
Recipes using apple cider vinegar for Healthy and Lustrous Hair
- Conditioner Rinse–Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar to add more body and luster to it. Mix 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of water and apply it after shampooing and then rinse out the extra. You can use the hair rinse once or twice a week.
- Stimulate Hair Growth for bald and thinning areas – Apply two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar on scalp an hour before shampooing.
- Dandruff and Itchy Scalp – The apple cider vinegar contains enzymes that effectively inhibit the growth of bottle bacillus, the bacteria that causes dandruff and itchy scalp. Mix 1/2 cup water 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar, after shampooing massage your hair with this mix and leave it to dry. Rinse after an hour or two.
- Split Ends – Using Apple Cider Vinegar rinse regularly, you’ll not only be able to remove tangles from your hair but it will also help to strengthen your hair strands, which will lead to a reduction in split ends and hair breakage. Take 1/2 cup of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil; massage your hair with it. Wash your hair after an hour.
- Lice Infestation – Use the above method and before shampooing brush the hair with a fine-tooth or lice comb.