Quick Smart Tips to Get over a Hangover Quickly
Are you having a headache, nausea and stomach pain? Did Party all the night? Now feeling uncomfortable and tight?
Yes, my friend, that’s a Hangover and you must be searching for a cure to get out of it.
Let me help you to come out of it but promise me that you will drink responsibly the next time.
Remedies to Kick aside the Hangover and be Back to Active Life
- Drink lots of water, you are dehydrated, my friend. Best is to take an electrolyte drink.
- Sip Coconut water. It is a great source of electrolytes.
- Take a spoon of Honey it will also help you hydrate.
- Eat eggs; they contain Cysteine which is an amino acid that breaks down acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is a byproduct of Alcohol which causes hangovers and Cysteine in eggs break down the acetaldehyde. Eggs are also a great source of other vitamin and minerals which you need the most to get over a hangover. One more thing; there’s no harm in adding a toast to the platter.
- Have a banana! Nutritious Bananas will calm your gut and expedite the metabolism of alcohol.
- After fueling your body, it will be good for you, if you can manage to get back to sleep, you will probably recover a bit faster. Make sure you have some water next to your bed.
- Whenever you party or consume alcohol, pop up a B-Complex pill, especially Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) an hour before you start and don’t forget to take it with your Eggs and Toast the next day.
- Eat healthy snacks and salads while drinking; never drink an empty stomach.
- Drinks lots of water while you are drinking and before you go to bed.
- Eat lots of curd or drink Buttermilk with dinner or the next day to soothe your gut and replenish essential vitamins and minerals, especially Calcium. Alcohol- speeds up the excretion of essential vitamins and minerals. A large amount of alcohol can also deplete calcium, Magnesium, zinc, iron…It’s a long list…I don’t want to scare you!
- The last one but the most Important –Drink in moderation and never drive after you have consumed alcohol.