Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963), also known by his initials, is known as the greatest basketball player of all-time!
His accolades and accomplishments include five Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, ten All-NBA First Team designations, nine All-Defensive First Team honors, fourteen NBA All-Star Game appearances, three All-Star Game MVP Awards, ten scoring titles, three steals titles, six NBA Finals MVP Awards, and the 1988 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award.
Here are some of the best Michael Jordan power quotes to inspire you to win the game of life
- “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jorda
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
- ” I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- ” You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- ” My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness; then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.” – Michael Jordan
- ” To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.” – Michael Jordan
- ” If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!” – Michael Jordan
- ” Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
- ” To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.” – Michael Jordan
- “ I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. ” – Michael Jordan