Effective Weight Loss Tips
15 Weight Loss Tips and remedies that really work
- Drink Lukewarm Water before and after meals. This will not only boosts your metabolism but will also help in washing off excess sodium and fat from your body.
- Eat Eggs for weight loss in Breakfast as they keep you full for a long time and at the same time are healthy and full of essential nutrients.
- Replace tea or coffee with green tea. Green tea also has many benefits, one of them being weight loss.
- Cook with Coconut Oil as It is high in special fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than other fats and known to boost metabolism. Coconut oil is the world’s most weight loss friendly fat. It contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful effects on metabolism. Studies have shown by adding coconut oil to your diet, you can lose body fat.
- Reduce your sugar intake as consumption of sugar in excess is strongly associated with the risk of obesity.
- Eat more fiber and less refined Carbohydrates as they lose their nutritious value. Carbohydrates are essential for optimal body functions but prefer eating them with their natural fiber content.
- Eat small meals (4-5) times a day and make green salads an essential part of your diet. Don’t ever stuff your stomach as this will result in fat accumulation.
- Keep Healthy Food Around in Case You Get Hungry – sprouts, salads, nuts, buttermilk are some good options.
- Doing aerobic exercise and practicing Yoga for weight loss is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
- Eat a Protein rich diet is the single most important nutrient when it comes to losing weight. Eating a high protein diet has been shown to boost metabolism.
- Avoid packed juices, sodas, and other carbonated drinks as they contain artificial sweeteners which lead to weight gain and are not healthy too.
- Make sure that everything you’re eating is whole — as in nothing processed or packaged.
- Eat gooseberry (Amla) powder after dinner, this will not only flush toxins from your body but will also aid in weight loss.
- Limit your salt intake and include other spices in your diet, especially peppers as they boost metabolism and help in weight loss.
- Eat a Garlic clove or a garlic pill empty stomach every morning. Garlic had numerous health benefits and it also helps in flushing the bad fat from your body and is an excellent remedy for weight loss.