Why Apple Cider Vinegar is great for dogs health
Apple Cider Vinegar is known for its immense health benefits and humans are using this magical potion from decades.
ACV contains several essential minerals, vitamins, essential acids, enzymes, and pectin. In its raw, organic and unpasteurized form, Apple cider vinegar has excellent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and immune-boosting properties.
Do you know, ACV is also very beneficial for pets especially dogs. If you are a pet owner here are some versatile uses of ACV to provide enormous health benefits to your pet.
Learn how our pets (Dogs) can benefit from apple cider vinegar.
9 Reasons – why ACV is a wonderful remedy for Dogs
- Dogs are vulnerable to Ticks and parasite attacks. ACV Prevents Ticks, fleas and other parasites infestation in dogs and acts as a repellent. Instead of looking for a commercial tick repellent, use apple cider vinegar as its acidic nature deters ticks. After, giving a bath to your dog prepare a dip (Mix) of ¼ cup of ACV in a bucket of water and rinse your pet’s body/fur with it. You can also spray this mixture once or twice a week to prevent ticks infestation. Pat dry your dog with a towel, then let the coat dry naturally. Remember, ACV acts as a great coat conditioner too.
- If your dog has Itchy skin, which most of the times is caused by tick bites use ACV spray to give instant relief to your canine friend. ACV keeps the pH levels in the blood slightly acidic which fleas dislike.
- To add essential vitamins and minerals to your pet’s diet and keep protecting them from seasonal changes and parasitic attacks, mix a ½ tablespoon of ACV in drinking water once a day.
- Mange is a common skin disorder in dogs which causes severe itching, hair loss, lethargy, painful sores from constant scratching and scabs formation. ACV can be of great help in this case.Mix together 1 cup each of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray the solution on your dog’s fur, while combing it between sprays. Do not rinse it off. Allow it to air-dry on the fur. Repeat 2 or 3 times a week until the issue is resolved.
- ACV flights Urinary Tract and Bladder infections. ACV keep the bladder healthy and inhibits the growth of the microbes responsible for the infection. Dosage–Refer#3
- Arthritis in dogs occurs due to small calcium deposits in the joints, which can cause a lot of discomforts while moving as well as joint stiffness. ACV can promise quality relief as it dissolves these calcium deposits and flushes them out of the body.Add 1 tablespoon ACV to food thrice a week or in drinking water helps break down calcium deposits found around the joints as dogs get older which cause stiffness and discomfort.
- Ear infections in dogs are quite common. They can occur due to bacteria, fungi or ear mites. Mix 1 tablespoon of ACV with 5 Tablespoon of Water and use it as an ear cleanser with cotton. It cures and prevents Ear Infections.
- If your dog has dry skin and a dull coat ACV will not only make the skin supple but will also make its coat glow. Dosage – Refer#3
- Treat upset tummies with ACV by mixing a teaspoon of ACV in water or food once or twice a day the condition normalizes.
We all love our pets and by adding Apple Cider Vinegar in their health maintenance regime you would definitely protect your pet from day-to-day health problems and your loyal friend will be highly thankful to you for providing him love and optimal care.