Creativity Facts for Creative People
- MORE THAN 70% OF PEOPLE HAVE CREATIVE INSIGHTS IN THE SHOWER OR ARE TOILET THINKERS – Start your Day with Creative Thinking!
- THE INTROVERTS ARE ONTO SOMETHING ALWAYS – Solitude is the best soil to nurture the seeds of creativity – Try to spend some time alone – Just Think!
- TAKING RISKS MAKES YOU MORE CREATIVE – Keep trying new ideas!
- READ FICTION – Start reading fiction and analyze them to discover something real!
- FAILURES HAVE HIDDEN CREATIVE PROPERTIES – In the face of failures or a major loss, our brains often explore new creative outlets and we have to identify them and explore them further for our good!
- DAYDREAMING IS GOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN – Positive thinking or even dreaming about a positive incidence can make your creative Juices multiply manifolds!
- THERE ARE NO RULES OR BOUNDARIES TO CREATIVITY – Think weird – Think out of the box!
- CREATIVE PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO SUFFER FROM STRESS AND ANXIETY – Don’t worry that’s just a mere sign that you are utilizing every inch of your brain!
- CREATIVE IDEAS MAY NOT OCCUR IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU CONSCIOUSLY THINK ABOUT AND IDEA – Set your goal -Think and Relax – Relax and Think!.
- DEBATE ON YOUR IDEAS WITH FRIENDS AND NEAR AND DEAR ONES – By doing so you can generate useful insights to build your idea further or give it a perfect shape!