The Majestic blend of 10 Powerful Herbs
A powerful herbal blend that strengthens and nourishes our body calms the nerves and removes excess Vata from our body.
Yes, my friend, you have guessed it right…
I am talking About Dashmoola!
Let’s learn more about this unique Ayurvedic blend and make it a part of our daily regimen for a healthy mind and body.
Dashmoola contains 10 roots of following plants in equal proportion (10% each).
Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Patal (Stereospermum suaveolens), Agnimantha (Premna mucronata), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishnaparni (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) and Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
The Majestic blend of 10 Powerful Herbs – Dashmoola health facts
- Dashmoola is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy for removing excess Vata from the body.
- Dashmoola possesses expectorant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-arthritic, Analgesic, Antispasmodic, Adaptogenic, Antioxidant, Neuroprotective properties.
- Dashmoola is an effective uterine tonic and detoxifier.
- Dashmoola is effective in Cervical Spondylosis, Osteoarthritis, Muscle spasm, backache, Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Paralysis, Sciatica, Constipation, Flatulence and Bloating, Uterine disorders, respiratory disorders, Atherosclerosis, Fatigue, Debility and Parkinson’s.
- Dashmoola is a stimulating and nourishing muscle tonic that strengthens the body and calms the nerves. It improves overall immunity and strength.
- Dashmoola promotes healthy respiration, supporting the proper function of the lungs.
- Promotes healthy elimination of natural toxins from the body.
- The formula is very grounding and helps direct the flow of Vata energy in the body downward.
- Dashmoola brings relief in constipation, improves the health of intestines, improves urine flow, removes toxins from the kidneys, strengthens bones and reduces pain occurring legs and feet.
- Dashmoola also eases in breathing and frequency of cough attacks and breathing troubles, especially that occurring at night.
Take 1-2 gram powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician. You can also take this in capsule form if you find it difficult to ingest in powder form.
Best Time to Take