Winners V/S Losers – How to Identify?
There are some basic traits ‘Winners‘ and ‘Losers‘ possess and basis them you can easily identify and differentiate between them.
Art of Differentiating Between Winners and Losers
- Winners focus on solutions and constant growth whereas Losers focus on problems and past failures.
- Winners take challenges and responsibility for whatever they do whereas Losers love to delegate and blame others.
- Winners make a commitment and keep them whereas losers use it as a tool for temporary relief in challenging situations.
- Winners are multi-taskers whereas Losers don’t experiment with their skills.
- Winners constantly expand their comfort zone whereas Losers stay contented with whatever they have.
- Winners learn from their failures and keep moving ahead whereas losers stick with a list of grievances.
- Winners keep exploring and learning new things whereas Losers act as an expert with limited knowledge.
- Winners are down to earth whereas Losers are egoistic.
- Winners give their 100 percent in whatever they do whereas Losers prefer minimum efforts.
- Winners have vision whereas Losers only like to live in dreams.