Why and How to Enjoy Life?
This question arises many times in our mind…Life is beautiful but harsh at times and we keep struggling to make it somehow perfect…
If you accept these great lines about life, I promise, you will be able to enjoy every moment of it from thereon….
Great Lines About Life
● At 40 years, “highly educated” and “less educated” are the same. (Less educated people may even earn more money)
● At 50 years, “beauty” and “ugly” are the same. (No matter how pretty you are, at this age, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. can no more be hidden.)
● At 60 years, “high position” and “low position” are the same. (After retirement, even a peon will avoid looking at his boss)
● At 70 years, “big house” and “small house” are the same. (Joints degeneration, hard to move, only require a little space to sit.)
● At 80 years, “having money” and “no money” is the same. (Even when you want to spend money, you don’t know where to spend)
● At 90 years, “Sleeping” and “waking up” are the same. (After you wake up, you still don’t know what to do)
Take life easy, there are no mysteries to be solved so don’t complicate it too much.
In the long run, we’ll all be the same; so forget all tensions and enjoy life …
An old but powerful Mantra to lead a great Life – “Learn to find happiness in Small Things”!