Sometimes asking the right questions to ourselves at the right time is the best way to plan and move ahead in life to achieve and experience overall well-being.
Are you ready to begin the Mind Analysis?
- Do you know anyone in the world who is immortal?
- We all have one God gifted life – Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- What stops us – Why do we do so many things we don’t like to do and don’t bother to try or do what we want to do?
- Do you give more weight-age to your dreams or your actions which will turn them into reality?
- What is that one thing you would like to change about yourself that is stopping you from being happy and successful and when this change will happen?
- Do you want to settle in life or get successful?
- If you could buy happiness, which areas of life would it be from?
- If human life span was about 50 years, how would have you led your life?
- Can you properly differentiate between doing things right, or doing the right things?
- If you had to give 3 pieces of advice to your children to live a great life, what would they be?
- Do you know what qualities make you different from most of the people – the good and the bad ones?
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of to make your life simpler and uncomplicated?
- Achieving Success Requires Patience and Persistence – Do you have it in you or you keep pushing the elevator button more than once knowing that it will not make the elevator land faster?
- Do you want to keep relishing beautiful old memories or keep adding new ones to the list?
- Do you remember when you were extremely upset last month? Does it really matter now?
- When did you felt alive and enthusiastic recently?
- Was it now?
If you have been capable of answering all the questions and have decided to give a new and more meaningful direction to your life, my friend, you have scored 100 out of 100 in Mind Analytics.
Congratulations and Stay Blessed!