We all tend to chart out a ‘To-Do List‘ for our office work, but there are other important things in life too. Let’s have a look at the below-mentioned list, and I hope you will find some essential things that need to be noted and followed the same way as we pursue our Job to-do.
16 Must have Personal To Do List Items
- Destinations you want to travel in your near future or your lifetime
- Career goals and what all must be done to Achieve it
- Essential things you want to add to your home; that will make it even more beautiful
- Stuff you’re thankful for in your life and want to share with your near and dear ones
- Usernames and Passwords of all bank accounts including your mutual funds
- Important dates – birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Favorite quotes, Poems, songs, and stories…
- Books you wish to read and the ones you have read and can recommend others
- Personal health goals and health regimen
- Anti-aging and anticancer diet chart for self and Family member and Recipes you want to try
- Things you want to do in your life apart from your professional life…I am talking about Charity and Voluntary Services!
- Gift ideas – Plan in advance what would you like to gift to your closest friends and family members
- Budgeting – Monthly expenses, savings, and investments
- Cleaning to-do’s for your home, Kitchen, garden area, garage, etc.
- Your favorite memories and things you’re proud you accomplished that you want to share with your children
- Skills you have and skills you want to build up in days to come