Say No to Pimples and Yes to Flawless Skin
16 Natural Remedies to get rid of Acne and Pimples and get a Flawless and Glowing Skin:
- Apply Ice on the affected area; by improving blood circulation to the affected area; it helps in cleaning the pores and removing dirt from the skin.
- To get rid of pimples use lemon juice as it helps pimples to dry up faster.
- Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you are suffering from Acne or Pimple as it unblocks the pores and allows your skin to breathe and expels the toxins.
- Rub Garlic on the affected as its antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant properties and sulfur content helps to heal pimples faster.
- Apply Neem Powder or paste prepared from fresh leaves as it purifies the blood and heals the pimples. Neem is a natural astringent, and it contains salicylic acid, an antibacterial agent found in many commercial acne products.
- Apply Honey on the affected areas as Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
- Wash your face with Luke warm water twice or thrice a day to expel all the toxins from the face. You can also apply a herbal face wash before washing your face.
- Applying Baking Soda mixed with water is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
- Muller’s earth A.K.A. Multani Mitti is a very effective remedy for Acne or Pimples. For those who have oily skin, Multani Mitti is the best type of face pack. It helps to absorb the excess oil from face and clears dirt from the clogged pores speeding the healing process.
- Apply cucumber face mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water. This will help clean dirt and bacteria from your pores and get faster relief from skin infections.
- Papaya also contains an enzyme called Papain, which reduces inflammation and helps prevent the pus from forming. Crush raw papaya pieces to extract its juice and apply it over the pimples. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Apply Apple cider vinegar diluted with water (1 tablespoon of ACV with 5 Tablespoons of water). ACV balances the pH of your skin, which in turn makes it harder for bacteria to thrive.
- Apply a mix of Honey and Cinnamon. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can help stop bacteria from getting out of hand; on the other hand, Honey is a natural antibiotic and helps you get a flawless skin.
- Orange peel face mask possesses astringent properties. The vitamin C is particularly helpful because it promotes the growth of new healthy cells, keeping your skin in better condition overall.
- Apply Turmeric face mask (1/2 teaspoon of turmeric mixed with 2 tablespoons of curd or Yogurt. Turmeric is antibacterial and anti-fungal. It kills the bacteria that cause breakouts and cleanses toxins from the pores.
- Apply Fenugreek powder, mixed with water as it can cure hundreds of diseases including pimples. Apply this paste on your pimples and leave it to dry. Once it dries up, wash it off.