Get rid of Stretch Marks the natural way!
Our skin is quite elastic and supple but sometimes due to rapid growth, it tends to overstretch and Stretch marks occur. Also, deficiency of Collagen a protein that makes your skin more elastic can result in the occurrence of stretch marks.
Stretch marks seem to be harmless and don’t carry any health risks can occur over the abdominal, thighs, upper arms, buttocks, and breasts can be a bit annoying due to the impressions they carry on your body.
Stretch marks are common amongst women and they get them during pregnancy. Quick weight gain and childhood growth spurts (Hormonal Changes) and obesity also trigger the formation of stretch marks.
People who go to the gym are prone to getting stretch due to the rapid body transformation they undergo.
Initially, stretch marks appear to be light reddish lines that often turn lighter and almost disappear over time.
Here are some tips and remedies to prevent and get rid of these existing stretch marks the natural way.
- Apply and massage Castor Oil as it contains ricinoleic acid and possesses skin-conditioning properties that make stretch marks appear a lot lighter and disappear over time.
- The healing and soothing properties of Aloe Vera can be used to get rid of stretch marks. You can directly rub Aloe Vera gel on the affected skin area, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Take Vitamin E supplement for about 10-15 days for faster healing of stretch marks. Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that nourish the skin and keeps it healthy.
- Rubbing Lemon juice is another effective way to get rid of stretch marks. Apply lemon juice on the affected area and let it dry; wipe it with a wet towel after 15-20 minutes.
- Eat Alfalfa or consume it as a supplement as it contains eight essential amino acids which are good for overall health of the skin.
- Apply Cocoa butter as it’s not only an excellent skin moisturizer but is also very effective in treating stretch marks and giving the skin-deep nourishment.
- Olive oil contains a lot of skin essential nutrients and antioxidants that help improve various skin problems including stretch marks. This will improve the blood circulation and reduce the stretch marks to a great extent.
- Drink lots of water as your body well hydrated helps protect the skin by keeping it supple and restoring its elasticity.
- Apply Almond Oil on stretch marks and leave it for an hour to facilitate its absorption by the skin. Almond oil is a rich source of Vitamin E that helps you to get faster relief from stretch marks.
- Dilute Baking Soda with water as it’s a known skin Exfoliant properties that removes dead skin layers and nourishes the skin and helps to combat stretch marks.
- Use essential oils like Tea Tree Oil, Rose Oil for Stretch Marks for a week or two and see the magic happen.
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in little water on Stretch Marks. ACV is rich in acetic and malic acid, which aid in lightening the scars.
- Apply Turmeric due to its rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and this magic potion will wipe out the stretch marks gradually.
Hope you will get benefitted from these natural remedies and choose the perfect one to say no to stretch marks from now on. Whichever remedy you choose, allow 2-3 weeks time to get positive results.