Why say no to Chemical Cleaners
We clean our homes to remove dirt and contaminants, but ironically, we are using a lot of chemical-based cleaners that carry a lot of health risks as we inhale them.
Chemical based cleaning products can cause many health problems, among them headaches, dizziness, skin and eye irritation and respiratory infections are common.
Try these Natural Cleaners to Clean your Home
- Mix 5 tablespoons of baking soda with one quart of warm water. Give it a quick mix and use it on everything from kitchen counters to toilets.
- Clean Glass with Vinegar. Spray vinegar diluted in water on glass surfaces and wipe with tissues or old newspapers to get a sparkling finish.
- Spray vinegar in the toilet and its corners and sprinkle little baking soda; wash it after giving a nice scrub.
- Take lemon peels and boil it with water for 10-15 minutes. Pour the liquid in spray water. Your natural cleaner cum deodorizer is ready. Spray it to deodorize your Ovens, dustbins etc. You can also use orange peels to make a natural deodorizer.
- Unclog the drains by putting a cup of baking soda down the drain and then pouring a cup of vinegar over it. You will find the fizzle will clean your clogged drains in minutes.
- Use a steam cleaner to clean your carpets, mats, and rugs.
Implementing these simple tricks will help you keep your home clean and sparkling and even protect you from the harmful effects of chemical-based cleaners and the best part is that this will also save your precious money.