Accelerate Your Journey to Success
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”– Steve Jobs
If you have a dream, a vision to do big in life, then my friend – congratulations!
You are different from the crowd and a different breed altogether.You may have to struggle a lot, face hardships more than the common ones who exist, the ones who are contended from whatever life has given to them or rather they do not want to take risks and chase their dreams and so they bury them forever.
But remember, such people have loads of regrets when at some point of time they look back and try to connect the dots, which most of the times go mismatch due to the kind of life they are living and the one they wanted to.
If you have a dream and want to be successful in life don’t Give up on your dreams rather Give in. If you decide to follow your dreams, sometimes the people around you may find you a “Misfit”.
When you follow your dream, backed by the vision you have and the passion you hold, maybe no one will be there for you, maybe you have to travel alone to the destination you have marked for yourself.
“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes…. The ones who see things differently -they’re not fond of rules…. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things…. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.”- Steve Jobs
5 Fundamentals to Accelerate Your “Journey to Success”
- When you start, be more realistic and persistent. Keep trying, never give up as 99 out 100 successful people give up when it gets harder and the remaining 1 become “The Successful.”
- When no one stands with you, be your own master, make isolation your tool to plan your way forward and calculate each and every action of yours made towards the achievement of your goals and rectify the wrong ones immediately.
- Keep acquiring knowledge and exploring everything that is related to your area of work.
- Success will not happen overnight, sometimes things will get difficult, and there will be times when you will have to make sacrifices in lieu of keeping your dream alive but when it happens, there’s nothing like it. Once you taste success there’s no looking back.
- And last but not the least, no matter what you do, you need to love and respect your craft and devote maximum time to it, without wasting time on creating Plan B.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life and karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”- Steve Jobs